|Type cookie: Static|
|_ga||This type of cookie is associated with Google Universal Analytics. This cookie is used to distinguish unique users by assigning a randomly generated number as a visitor identifier. It is included in every request to access a page in a site and is used to calculate the number of visitors.||epicworks.ro||2 years|
|_gat||This type of cookie is associated with Google Universal Analytics. It is used to speed up the request rate – limiting the collection of data on high traffic sites.||epicworks.ro||2 years|
|_gid||This type of cookie is associated with Google Universal Analytics. It stores and updates a unique value for each page visited.||epicworks.ro||1 day|
|Type cookie: Preferences|
|moove_gdpr_popup||This type of cookie saves the visitor’s cookie preferences.||epicworks.ro||1 year|
|Type cookie: Marketing|
|SIDCC||Security cookie protects the user against unauthorized access||1 day|
|SSID||Cookie used to save the user’s preferences, for example the preferred display language||2 years|
|__Secure-3PAPISID||Used for targeting purposes to build a profile of the website visitor’s interests to show relevant and personalized Google ads. Data is sent to the U.S. (appropriate).||Google.com||2 years|
|__Secure-3PSID||Used for targeting purposes to build a profile of the website visitor’s interests to show relevant and personalized Google ads. Data is sent to the U.S. (appropriate).||Google.com||2 years|
|__Secure-3PSIDCC||Used for targeting purposes to build a profile of the website visitor’s interests to show relevant and personalized Google ads. Data is sent to the U.S. (appropriate).||Google.com||1 year|
|CONSENT||Used to store advertising preferences on the Google Network for use in targeted ads. Data is sent to the U.S. (appropriate)||Google.com||20 years|
|HSID, APISID, SAPISID, SID||Used to save user preferences and decide whether or not to enable Google SafeSearch||2 years|
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but this is not a requirement. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to the use of these cookies. If you want to disable cookies, you need to change your browser settings, but you should be aware that by disabling cookies, you may not be able to create an online account or use the full functionality of the website. You will find below some information about the process of disabling cookies for certain internet browsers. Firefox:
- Click the menu button ≡ and choose “Preferences”
- Select the “Privacy and Security” panel.
- In the “History” section, for Remember history, select Never remember history.
- Set Accept third-party cookies as never before. Note: If, after browsing this setting, you find that you are unable to view some of your favorite sites correctly, an intermediate solution is to set it from your visit to allow third-party cookies from your site. previously visited web sites.
- Click OK to close the “Options” window.
- Click the Tools button, then select Internet Options.
- Select the Privacy tab, and in Settings, move the slider at the top to block all cookies (or at the bottom to allow all cookies), then select OK.
- Click the Customize and control Google Chrome icon in the browser toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Click Show advanced settings.
- In the “Privacy” section, click the Content Settings button.
- In the Cookies section, select Prevent all websites from saving data.
- Click OK.
- In the top menu bar, click “Safari”, then “Preferences”
- Select the “Privacy” icon
- Next to “Cookies and website data”, select “Always block”